In order for a property to be listed on Google it must meet certain requirements:
- Create your direct booking engine (Uplisting hosted or self-hosted) - https://app.uplisting.io/direct/link. Here's a guide on how to do this.
- Listings are set to instant book - https://app.uplisting.io/direct/listings
- Full address - country, latitude, longitude
Property settings > Pricing > Base pricing
- Base rate
Property settings > Details > Address
- Maximum capacity
Property settings > Details > Basics
- Payment method - is connected to a Stripe account (here)
- Uplisting subscription (subscribe here)
Any issues will be displayed when publishing your property to Google. On the image below you can see this property is not connected to a payment processor and so can not be published to Google.
Updated 7 months ago