You can view and edit MLOS directly on Uplisting for one or more dates on one or more listings. There are three ways to update MLOS:
- A global (base) MLOS on each listing (
listing settings > availability)
- On an individual date directly on the calendar
- Bulk update of MLOS for one or more listings for one or more dates
Enter the minimum length of stay for a booking (eg. 2 nights). We default to 1 night.
listing settings panel > availability
- Ensure you are showing 'MLOS' using the show/hide filter on the upper right-hand side of your calendar
- Select the MLOS you want to edit (eg. the MLOS of 3 on the 13th of Sept)
- Edit the MLOS on the right-hand side panel and click update
You can change the date range on the right hand side panel to easily change the MLOS for multiple dates in a row.
Use the 'Bulk update min length of stay' button to open the bulk MLOS update panel. Here you can set an MLOS for a specific date range and apply it to one or more listings.
If you'd like to have specific MLOS (eg. 10 nights for the months of December, or 4 nights from 2nd of January until 4th of March), and apply that to one or more listings, use the 'Bulk MLOS' button.
Updated 10 months ago