We understand having access to your booking data is important for a number of reasons. Uplisting Reporting is designed to provide you with all booking data in a quick and flexible way.
You can filter your report exports by:
- Date range
- Include cancelled bookings true/false
- Client invoicing
- Filter to an individual property on a monthly basis to quickly calculate client invoices.
- Task scheduling and operations
- Get a list of upcoming bookings to help plan cleaning, maintenance and welcomes.
Reports include price breakdown for all bookings. Work out your earnings and tax deductibles (cleaning, booking site commission).
- Performance analysis
- Nights sold
- Average daily rate (per listing or per client/portfolio)
- Average nightly occupancy (per listing or per client/portfolio)
- Average length of stay
Import your guest's details including email and phone numbers to your favourite marketing solution
- Collect accessible records of:
- guest lists
- guest name, phone number and email address
- number of guests
- booking site confirmation code
In the example below all bookings that check-out within the month of March will be included in the report.
- Select the 'Reports' icon on the navigation
- On the Booking reports panel select a date range
- Select the listings you wish to be included
4 . Select 'Request report'
Your report will be emailed to your registered email address and downloadable as a CSV spreadsheet file.
Updated 10 months ago