- f you are switching from other official Airbnb software, first disconnect that software from Airbnb (you can only connect to one official software in full-sync mode at a time).
- Ensure you are logged into the correct Airbnb account, on Airbnb.
- Go to the Connect > Airbnb page and click the 'Upgrade connection' button on the account you wish to upgrade.
- Click the 'Upgrade connect to full access' button. This directs you to Airbnb.
- Click 'Allow' on Airbnb
- Uplisting will re-import all prices, availability and other settings from your Airbnb listing, so everything is up to date.
- Uplisting will start sending updates to Airbnb. Updates include pricing, availability, restrictions (e.g. minimum length of stay) and guest messages.
- Airbnb will set your listing to instant book if it isn’t already (Airbnb forces this but you can reverse it to require guests request to book).
- Uplisting will add the markup you have set for Airbnb, apply that markup to your prices and sync to Airbnb (click here to see what markup you have selected).
- Airbnb may set your Airbnb service fee to be 15%, which you may be able to revert (it’s overly complicated, read here for more information).
Updated 4 months ago
Did this page help you?