Daily occupancy and revenue
The daily occupancy and revenue report provides a daily overview of occupancy and revenue for one or more properties.
Why is this report helpful
A few examples:
- If you have multi-units, you can get a sense of revenue and occupancy over time.
- Calculate Average Daily Rates of specific periods (eg. weekly)
- Get a sense of how occupancy changes over time (if you run the report daily/weekly and compare)
- Help make decisions based on occupancy. Reduce rates, increase rates etc.
How do I create a report?
- Select the 'Reports' icon on the navigation
- On the Booking reports panel, select a date range
- Under report type, select
Daily occupancy and revenue.
- Select the properties you wish to be included
5 . Select 'Request report.'
- The report will be sent to your email within a few minutes.
Below is a sample daily occupancy and revenue report.
What if I have multiple currencies across properties
Each currency will appear on the report with its revenue and ADR.
Occupancy is always 0% or 100%
When viewing the report for one property, the occupancy can only be 0% (not booked) or 100% (booked).
Updated 8 months ago