- Open the 'Connect Stripe' page
- Select 'connect' on the Stripe integration
- Select the 'connect with Stripe' button
- This will open a Stripe page where you can select the Stripe account you want to connect to (if you have more than one)
- Click on 'Connect my Stripe account'
- Once directed back to Uplisting select the listings you wish to connect to this Stripe account (you can connect multiple Stripe accounts)
- Click 'Save and connect to Stripe'
- Done! If you collect credit card details for Booking.com guests, these will be used to automatically create customers directly on your Stripe account
You can charge your guests directly on Stripe immediately.
Connecting your Stripe account to Uplisting allows you to:
- Automatically create Stripe customers on your Stripe account
- Securely store guest credit card details on Stripe
- No need to worry about keeping guest credit card details on file in an insecure manner. All credit card details are securely stored on Stripe to the highest standards.
- Automatically mark guest credit card details as invalid to Booking.com (if you take credit card payments for Booking.com bookings).
- No need to worry about fake bookings or missed payments. Uplisting will automatically mark a guests credit card details as invalid on Booking.com.
Updated about 1 year ago
Did this page help you?