If either of these answers doesn't solve your issue please let us know via customer support and we will investigate further.
Use the "hidden rows" button on the calendar to show the spot (ie. daily) rate and also the Booking.com rate.
- Spot price overrides the base prices set on the property settings. Learn how to set and change rates on Uplisting.
- The Booking.com spot prices should be reflected on your Booking.com extranet calendar
- If the prices match on Uplisting and Booking.com, the issue is most likely a rate plan or promotion issue. Rate plans and promotions are set directly on Booking.com
- If you want to reset the spot prices to equal your base prices, use the 'Reset all rates to base rates' button where you enter base rates (
Property settings > Pricing > Base pricing).
Additional Booking.com rate plans (eg. non-refundable rate plan) can be discounted (typically 10% of the rates you set on Uplisting).
The most common reason for bookings less than what is set on Uplisting is due to additional rate plans on Booking.com.
First, go to the Rate plans page on your Booking.com extranet.
If you have multiple rate plans, the booking price than expected is most likely not booked on the Standard Rate.
How to link restrictions to all rate plans
Contact your account manager or Booking.com partner support and ask them to attach all rate plans as a child rate to the Standard Rate (ie. the rate plan showing as mapped to Uplisting). The child rate plan will then follow restrictions of the parent Standard Rate.
Go to the promotion tab on Booking.com. Promotions will mean booking prices are less than what you may expect.
Go to Reservation details and scroll down. You'll see a section with the price. Click this to expand the price breakdown to show how the price has been calculated.
In the example below a cleaning fee of £50 and 5% VAT are included. This means when Uplisting displays the price-breakdown the accommodation is £136 less £50 cleaning and £4.10 VAT. Although you may expect the price per night to be £68, it's actually £40.95.
If you want the fees to be excluded, see the instructions below.
Go to Property > Policies
Find the additional fees and charges setting.
Set 'Is this already part of the room/apartment rate?` to no.
By default, Booking.com's extra guest charges work in the opposite way of Airbnb (🤷♀️). For example, a property allows 4 guests and on Booking.com an extra guest charge of $10 is set for each guest after 2. The nightly rate is set to $100. If a guest books for 1 night with 2 guests Booking.com charge $80. That's $100 - $10 - $10).
- Ensure you have set extra guest charges on your Uplisting property (Property settings > Pricing)
- If you have set extra guest charges on Uplisting and additional rate plans still display incorrect pricing reach out to Booking.com partner support and ask them to attach all rate plans as a child rate to the Standard Rate (ie. the rate plan showing as mapped to Uplisting).
Updated 11 months ago