Certain inputs are disabled on Airbnb when connected to an official partner like Uplisting. These disabled inputs are listed below. All other inputs and settings are editable on Airbnb.
- Some inputs on the Pricing tab
- Some inputs on the Availability tab
- Editing prices on a nightly basis directly on the calendar
In this case, you most likely have changed the sync setting directly on Airbnb. To check this, go to the listings page on Airbnb (https://www.airbnb.com/hosting/listings). The sync setting should be
Pricing and availability.
- Go to the Airbnb listings page: https://www.airbnb.com/hosting/listings
- Check all the listings you need to reset the sync settings
- Select the
- Then select the
Only sync pricing and availability
- You can now edit listing content like title and description
Updated about 2 years ago