Moving to new software doesn't need to be daunting. It's possible to switch in a few hours, honestly.
We are available to help if you need us.
These are the steps we advise members to take when switching from other software
- Connect to Airbnb in read-only mode
- Connect Stripe
- Go through the Vrbo connection process (HomeAway) and call the Vrbo Implementation Team if you already have a Vrbo account. This can take a few days so best to get started early.
- Set up all your automated messages, reviews, etc.
- Create any existing direct and Vrbo bookings (if you have 10+ direct and Vrbo bookings we can import them for you)
- Disconnect your existing software on Airbnb here
- Upgrade to a full-sync Airbnb connection on Uplisting
- Connecting to Booking.com? First enter Booking windows of 0 on each listing. This blocks off all dates on Airbnb and your direct booking website during the time it takes to connect Booking.com.
- Connect to Booking.com
- Remove booking windows
- Good to go!
Updated 5 months ago
Did this page help you?